BCM2023 'BIZ Matching' aims to support domestic content producing companies by providing an opportunity for one-on-one business consultation with the BCM investment advisories.
It provides vast opportunities for actual investment attraction by providing management consulting, analysis of new projects, investment process consulting in the early stage, feasibility evaluation and consultation, and adequate investment plan writing strategies.
We encourage you to participate in the event, which will be a great opportunity to communicate with experts in fields and a big chance to attract investments.
- Domestic production companies or individual with novel and creative idea for film or video contents.
- Drama, animation, film, documentary, mobile & web content, webtoons, web novels, short-form content, fundraising, OTT, OTT, IT, and cultural content, including music/performance/exhibition/VR/AR/XR
- The BCM Investment advisories will be composed of practical evaluators of start-up investment company that operates cultural funds and domestic investment experts.
|1||Union Investment Partners||OH Jeong-Keun||Director|
|2||ILSHIN Investment||KIM Jin-Kug||Team Manager|
|3||Alchemista Partners||KO Jae-Wook||Director|
|4||ISU Venture Capital||KWAK Jeong-Hwan||Senior Manager|
|5||Daesung Private Equity||KIM Min-Jun||Team Leader|
|6||PENTURE Invest||KIM Joo-Hyung||Managing Director|
|7||Central Investment Partners||KIM Jin-Young||Senior Manage|
|8||Daekyo Investment||KIM Hye-Yeon||Junior Manager|
|9||ECRUX Venture Partners||KIM Jose||Investment Manager|
|10||Michigan Venture Capital||PARK Han-Hee||Senior Analyst|
|11||WOORI Venture Partners||JEUN Kyung-Mi||Team Manager|
|12||Korea Investment Partners||CHUNG Eun-Ki||Director|
|13||INTOPS INVESTMENT||CHOI Yun-Hyuk||Investment Manager|
※ Investment advisories can be changed depends on circumstances
※ Only domestic contents production companies can apply
Period: April 12th (Thu.) ~ May 24th (Thu.) / 17:00 (KST)
How to Apply
- Step 1. Sign up for BCM website
- Step 2. Select BCM Funding → BIZ Matching → Click the ‘Apply’ button below
- Step 3. Fill out the form and submit.
- Step 4. Detailed meeting schedule will be noticed prior to event.
- Step 5. Reports including final results on content selling and investment attraction have to be submitted via BCM Matching page.
- BCM Organizing Committe Office
- firstname.lastname@example.org / +82-70-8856-8469