BCM2018 Recruitment of BCM Global Pitching Participants
1. Purpose : To provide opportunities to widen networking, attract investment and have pitching
presentations for international/domestic production companies, investor, buyers and sellers.
2. Date / Place
‣ Date : May 9, 2018 (Wed) 13:00 ~ 17:30
‣ Place : BEXCO Exhibition Hall 1, Pitching Lounge of Hall 3
‣ Both overseas and Korean production company with experience in contents planning, producing and
4. Applicants’ Contents Genre Categories
‣ Drama, Animation, Movie, Documentary and Mobile·Web Contents (5 categories)
5. Panel of Judges
‣ 10 members of BCM investment advisories, production association and officials-in-charge.
6. Evaluation Method and Selection
‣ Online Evaluation : One priority content from 5 genre categories will be selected first and then
the rest of the contents, according to high score, will be selected.
Step 1. Download the application form
Step 2. Check the application guidelines, evaluation and selection process
Step 3. Submit application form, letter of introduction, copy of business license certificate and others(such as project presentation) to BCM office via registered post or E-mail
Step 5. Submission of English presentation materials → Simultaneous interpretation in English and Korean is available at pitching.
Step 6. Submission of Final Report.
※ The session timetable could be changed without further notice.
9. International & Domestic Production Company Registration and Enquiries
1) Registration : March 8(Thurs) ~ April 17(Tues), 2018
Announcement of the selected companies : April 24(TBA)
2) How to Apply : via E-mail, registered mail
○ Address : (Postcode:48059) #806-1, Design Center Busan Bldg., 57, Centum dong-ro,
Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea
○ Person in charge : BCM Global Pitching(+82-51-747-9853)
○ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Application Deadline: April 17(Tue) at 17:00 by order of arrival
3) Required Documents
(1) One production company application form (MS Word File)
(2) One self-introduction of production company (MS Word File)
(3) One copy of business license
(4) One contents plan (produced in power point/MS power point)
‣ Fill in 10 pages or less
‣ Including plan of contents manufacture, operating plan of manpower, plan of public relation,
detailed budget plan etc.
‣ Portfolio, promo video etc. is available to be attached (within size of 10MB)
※ Foreign production companies should submit plan of contents as Power Point form in English. When it comes to domestic production companies, plan of contents should be submitted in Korean. If you are
selected at evaluation,
you should send extra Power Point document written in English to us before the event.
- At the Event Hall, pitching will be proceeded with English presentation materials. Final report must be submitted until May 25(Fri).
4) Support Plan for Selected Production Company
‣ Accommodations/Transportation : Supporting the round-trip fare (economy class KTX) and accommodation fee for one night (May 9/ breakfast included) for one presenter of selected producers of domestic on evaluation. Only one presenter from each of the foreign production companies is able to get the support of accommodation fee (May 9/ breakfast included).
‣ Priority attendance of BCM Official Event
‣ Contents Data in Korean/English of selected producer on evaluation → Daily News of BCM, be scheduled portable map
‣ Simultaneous interpretation available in Korean/English.
10. Visitor’s Registration and Enquiries
1. Registration : March 9(Fri) ~ May 9(Wed), 2018 / on-site registration available.
2. Application Form : Free from document including the information of Company/Department/Position/Name/Contact/E-mail in Korean/English via E-mail.
E-mail : email@example.com
3. Total Number of Admission: 200 people by order of arrival.
4. Priority Attendance : Distribution of BCM Global Pitching booklet in Korean/English
(1 book per person)
Simultaneous interpretation available in Korean/English.
5. Inquiries : BCM Global Pitching(+82-51-747-9853 or www.ibcm.tv)
※ All attendees must carry BCM2018 ID cards and business cards in order to take booklets and get an admission to pitching events.