BCM2018 BCM Crowdfunding Pitching
1. Purpose : Providing the information on Crowdfunding and vitalizing investment opportunities for Korean production companies.
‣ Date : May 10th(Thu) 2018, 14:00pm. ~ 16:30pm.
‣ Venue : Busan Exhibition and Convention Center (BEXCO) Hall 1, Pitching Lounge of Hall 3.
‣ Korean production companies with experience in contents production.
4. Applicants’ Contents Genre Categories
‣ Drama, Animation, Movie, Documentary, Moblie·Web Contents, UHD Contents, VR, AR, ICT, Game and Music/Performance. (General of Culture Contents)
5. Panel of Judges
‣ 5 members of BCM investment advisories
6. Evaluation Method and Selection
‣ Online Evaluation : The highest scored content will be selected first and the rest of the contents will be selected in order of high scores.
step 1. Download the application form
step 2. Check the application guidelines, evaluation method and selection process.
step 3. Submit application form, letter of introduction, copy of business license certificate and others
(such as project presentation) to BCM Busan Office via registered post or E-mail.
step 4. Closing of application dealine and screenings conducted by judge panels. Selected applicants
will be posted on BCM2018 official website www.ibcm.tvand will be contacted individually.
step 5. Submission of Final Report regarding the consultations with crowdfunding agencies.
8. Pitching Program Order(May 10th, Thu)
※ This event is targeted for Korean people and there is no simultaneous interpretation support(ENG/KOR).